AV Product News
AV equipment is constantly evolving with manufacturers introducing new, improved models and retiring older units, we hope to be able to keep upto date with new product announcements as they happen.
- Totem Acoustic introduces Kin Play speaker options
- JVC unveils new NZ9, NZ8 and NZ7 laser projectors
- Stuart Leader joins Audiologic as senior sales manager
- Audio-Technica unveils the ATH-M50xMO professional monitor headphones, limited-edition "Lantern Glow" version of A-T's popular ATH-M50x, featuring metallic orange finish with black and silver accents.
- Sharp NEC Brings New M Series Projectors to Classrooms
- AVIXA to Participate in Intelligent Transport Conference in London
- LG Provides ground breaking giant LED screens for Wembley Stadium
- PRG expands virtual production studio capabilities with L-ISA immersive hyperreal sound technology
- Intel Premium Drones star at openimg of Tokyo Olympics
- Pioneer selected as Joe in the Juice update 30 UK sites
- BrightSign and Rockbot deepen collaboration, expand beyond Music into TV and Digital Signage
- Mercedes AMG Petronas fitted with Epson’s high brightness laser projection
- Samsung’s outdoor LED products used to build SoFi Stadium’s 70,000 square-foot dual-sided, center-hung videoboard.
- Brompton Technology delivers video content for NZ’s SIX60 Saturdays tour and Eden Park’s inaugural concert.